Thursday, June 30, 2011

Target Kitty

I went to Aldi to get my great deals and then stopped at the big red T. I needed bags for my vacuum (which I broke somehow and now need a vacuum!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
I went in and was of course awestruck by the D'amico deli. Great food, inexpensive and awesome! They discontinued my Broccoli salad and that stinks, but whatever....................................
I ran into maestro Justin and Magic's mom Amy. Fun to chat.  Justine's fan died and we all know 100 degrees will be back tomorrow. I then ran into my beauty niece Jen and Dad. Jen, you'll be ultimately fine and superbly cool as usual.
After talking to a new Momma with a babe I went out and found a kitten abandoned!  Who would leave a kitten in 100 degree heat, no water, food and black hair in the sun?????
I knew it would be bad, but you have to stick up for the underdog. And if the people who do things like this don't know, Karma comes around and yours will come back to teach you a lesson. Be ready.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment