Saturday, June 25, 2011

Claver Art Press

Sometimes it's good to check and see what's out there about your art things.  I was curious if there were pics on our Flint International Experiences and found some links:
http://ordwayfestival.blogspot.com/2011/03/saint-peter-claver-is-back.html


Our installation at Alliance Bank:


On Mike's blog giving us some PR on the kid's art show at the AZ:

Finding yourself stuck on a project? I recommend a little inspiration. As previously mentioned, The AZ Gallery is hosting a Elementary and Middle School Art Extravaganza! I went to the opening last weekend. In addition to seeing loads of great artwork, the reception itself was impressively complete with snacks, painting stations AND a DJ. I found it to be "a rockin' good time." Don't believe me? Just ask these fellas.

This is the last weekend that the show is up so be sure to go check it out. Happy art making!

- Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment