Saturday, October 30, 2010

YMCA Thompson South Location

Great new addition!  More equipment. no signing in, no lack of TVs.....GREAT!!  Check it out! I finally like this location.  We usually only went there for their outdoor pool and I hated the workout room, because of the lack of equipment and no own followed the schedules. I always wanted to push the hoggers and non-signers off the treadmills. Fantasy Billy Jack I know.
I finally ran a mile last night at the Eagan Y.  It was very painful at first and then it was normal. With that and my arm that I cannot lift to write on the board, I am getting very down about my physical attributes. I am thrilled that I made a mile and I could get out of bed, so happy trails to me and maybe it will get better.
Sucks getting old.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment