Monday, July 19, 2010

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging - The Movie!!!!

I loved this series of books and was SO excited there was a movie for the first one. I cannot wait to see Angus the cat!! It arrives courtesy of Netflix tomorrow so I will let you know how it all pans out.  Those books and Georgia's antics make me laugh out loud all the time from beginning to end.  I rarely laugh out loud at TV, books and such.
A List of What makes Me Laugh Out loud
Georgia Nicholson books
Saving Grace
Mary Tyler Moore and Rhoda
Stephanie Plum and Lula
Bye, bye, Birdie
Seinfeld
Will and Grace
Rescue Me
Bill Bryson
My animals and kids
The WHOS Softball Team
Mary, Sally and Deb
Carol Burnett and Company
Kathy Griffin
SPC kids
My Husband
My Sisters


Here is a review from someone who shares my joy of it all -

amg 975341 Really loved it! Read all the books and nearly wet myself laughing, so had to see this movie. It is very true to the books as far as the tone goes. The Ace Gang is simply ace. The Stiff Dylans are as cool as they should be. The parents are as lovey-dovey as Georgia Nicholson accuses them of being. And Robbie is a sex god. Really sorry not to see more of Dave-the-Laugh. Hopefully they will make another one so he will get some more screen time. Worth it to watch!

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging


2008PG-13100 minutes

Georgia Nicolson  has two goals in life: Get a gorgeous boyfriend, and throw the best 15th birthday party … ever. No. 1 looks within reach when hottie Robbie (Aaron Johnson) arrives in school. That is, until Georgia's arch nemesis is spotted with him. Adding to Georgia's troubles are some serious family problems back home. Luckily, she's got her cat Angus and her best mates in the Ace Gang in this winning British teen comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment