Thursday, October 13, 2011

Weren't You My Friend Yesterday?

Weren't you my friend yesterday?
Everyone noticed the look you gave me
Really? What was that about?
Every time you do that, it hurts
Now I hate being here
Take me home please!    
Yelling loudly, just to be cool
Outrageous outfits you wear
Useless gossip you spread around these halls    
My best friend is now on your side
You always bribe people to be your friend    
Forgiveness is hard for me
Rarely do I let things go
Insecure about my life, I guess
Every time you talk about me
No one ever listens to my side
Down the hallway you spread your lies       
You have nothing better to do
Eventually you'll get bored
Set your sights on someone else
Today it's me, tomorrow it's her
Each of us glad you tire quickly
Rarely a day goes by we don't wish you were gone
Dreaming of the day you would be done
Attacking us for being who we are
You need to grow up, please

No comments:

Post a Comment