Tuesday, June 15, 2010

100 Books in a 100 days or so.....

Vampire Academy - Spirit Bound
This is one of the best vampire series that I have found. The latest installment is hard to get into, but hang in there and you'll be pleased you didn't throw it across the room when Rose is going through pages of angst.

Dimitri is back and with a vengeance to reclaim Rose to his new world.

Vampire Academy is not a series I would recommend to young students - there are mature themes running rampant. Mature readers will be able to handle, not too explicit, but definitely not for the innocent.

How to Buy a Love of Reading

Haunting....... This is a compelling, disturbing, enchanting book. Lots of twists and turns to the plot. I bought it on the $1 shelf at Borders and it sat on my to read shelf for a couple months, but it was incredible! Cool website too.


College Girl - Patricia Weitz
I think the portrayal of this girl's life is accurate, but somewhat boring. I think it is a solid story that needs some spicing up. I kept waiting for something more climatic to happen.






No comments:

Post a Comment