Monday, March 12, 2012

Stuff





Can't wait!!!

First Day of Vacation:  Cleaned the basement out with Bear's help.  Lots to throw out.  Maybe I will get a dumpster.  Ryan came and it was a blessing to have his muscles.

I went for a walk through the Summit mansions and then down the sneaky hidden staircases of the hill.  I walked the 35 trail with Bear to Auntie Mary's and stopped in for a chat.  It was Grandma's birthday and I wanted to see Mary and hear all about her trip.  Mary was great and beautiful.  She is so welcoming and warm. I heard stories and saw pics. She swam with the dolphins and snorkeled with the fish. I saw great pics of her holding hands with a dolphin!!!!  I SO want to do that. And bonus, I also got to see James.  A handsome nephew who I am so proud of!

I ran a couple of miles at the Y and my ankle didn't give out.  Hopefully it will stay strong and not start bothering me again.  I worry that all these breaks and tears will bother me in the future as they have in the past.  It was fun at the Y running again.


g

I wore some bad pregger clothes, but where is her Mom to say, 
"Do not leave the house no matter how entitled you thing y'all are."
Judy would of locked me up
.

GCB!  I love Annie Potts's character, Gigi.
  • "Cut the commie crap. My grandchildren are going to church so they can go to heaven. End of story. Amen." - Gigi Stopper
Next Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment