Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Week

The week started of with the sudden death of my friend, Pat Fernandez.  We are all heart broken at SPC.  She embodied everything that is great in a woman. She was caring, compassionate, fun, and strong in her faith and family values.  She always supported every educational and social activity for our class.
I will miss her so much.

Wednesday Grandma and I went to see Gary Schmidt at Children's Theater.  He was a great speaker, easy going and funny.  He answered my questions about MS novels and gave examples for me to try with the kids.  I want to go see his play adaptation.


Thursday was the Cabi Fashion Show at Pool and Yacht with Grammy.  Beautiful clothes and food.  I met some fascinating women who share my love of thrift stores. Clothes are out of my price point, but always fun to go to a fashion show.
http://www.cabionline.com/


Friday was Youth Performance Company with Grammy once again and Teresa M.
Well acted and intense.  A sad play, but a story that needs to be told.

Friday Night was sissie night!




No comments:

Post a Comment