Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where I am in Prison for Seven and a half hours a day this week.........

I am at a conference/workshop for 5 days and it is so painful to me. Interesting for the first couple hours and then I am done!  Beautiful scenery, but I have an intolerable time sitting in one place talking about the same thing for that long.  4 hours a day could suffice.  I am really dreading and thinking how an I possibly last for 3 more days..............I think I need a sketchbook or I have to figure out how to escape.



But, I digress. The building is spectacular and if my kids were up to hauling their selves all the way out here and could handle the whole change thing....WOW!!   My only question is where do they go after 10th grade?

Crosswinds is a culturally diverse education community where each student’s special talents and needs are recognized as he/she becomes a responsible citizen and an environmental steward. It provides academic and artistic opportunities for 6th through 10th grade students from urban and suburban neighborhoods to achieve continuing success in a year-round program.

-East Metro Integration District 6067
-34.5-Acre Site
121,000 Square Feet
-$17 Million

No comments:

Post a Comment