Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anderson Shoes - Since 1905

Buy your shoes from this store.  Great quality shoes at decent prices.  My feet have been killing me and I needed some GOOD shoes.  My sisters all love Dansko and I love clogs, so I was looking for some.  We were getting the annual uniforms at Donald's and Anderson's was next door.  We actually went in for Nick, but there were the Dansko at $90 (I have seen them for so much more).  I tried them on and WOW!  Feet heaven!!

I like supporting local shops and great customer service, so please give them a try.  You'll walk away happy!

Anderson Shoes
968 Payne Ave

Saint Paul, MN 55130
651-776-7064
Specializing In Selection, Soft Spot, Smart Wool, Size, SAS Shoes, Price & Fit, Dr. Martens, Ameribag, Ugg, Teva, Sorel, Rockport, Red Wing, New Balance, Naturalizer, Minnetonka, Florsheim, Dansko, Clark's, Born

No comments:

Post a Comment