Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stieg Larsson Adulation

Okay. I'll admit I am on the bandwagon and LOVE these books.  THANKS GIA SANGRIA!  I am halfway thru the second and it is hard to put down.  I think it's because it has been a long time since a book has so entranced me that I think about it constantly.  A book to me, that can survive the years, is one that does that to a reader's soul and makes a reader yearn to have a next edition to go on to.  Gone With the Wind, Thorn Birds, Kane and Able, Ragtime, Janet Evanovich, Harry Potter, Vladimir Tod, House of Marked, Twilight, Separate Peace, To Kill a Mockingbird, Ethan Fromm, Catcher in the Rye, Lords of Discipline, The World According to Garp, Ya Ya Sisters and I could go on.................................
I have an unhealthy idol worship of any author that can create a novel like this.  I think that they deserve the respect and 2010 E entertainment status that the media could give them.  Unfortunately, Stieg died and his life, death and all is a mystery in itself.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look! Is this your back to school fashion? I'm glad you like Joe's poem.

    ReplyDelete