Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Books from the 4th

Angry ManagementThe Last Apprentice: Revenge of the Witch

Another great read by Crutcher.  This book is a continuation of characters lives from his previous books.  I hate when his novels end, so this was a blessing to find on the shelf while waiting for my son.

I also found this Last Apprentice series that I enjoyed and found the hero to be Potter like in his appeal.  The story also is because it combines a good amount of scary, heroics and emotions. I am going to continue on with it.

Sh*t My Dad says is like seeing Poppa all over
again.  I laughed so hard I cried.  He was missing some Pat Leahy sayings, but maybe only us daughters should share those with each other.

Catching Fire #2 in the Hunger Games stays true to the series originality and suspense.  Katniss is just hitting her stride in #2.


No comments:

Post a Comment