Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24th already????????

Hey all - Life is so busy! Boys have baseball and lacrosse, concerts and mid-tris. Choir and WHOS fill me with good friends and SPC is always challenging and never, ever dull! My true friends and I sneak in time on the weekends and that always brings great happiness and peace.
Track has started and we are doing 3-5 miles tues/thursdays. Volleyball we're in the playoffs tomorrow night.  My classes are in the final stretch and Art Crawl is this weekend.

Books I have read in times of procrastination or as Greg says, "pulling a Leahy" :
The Tale of Despereaux - DiCamillo is a master storyteller.
The Night Circus - I thought this was magical!! And made me remember true love.......

Short Stories:
A Rose for Emily - Faulkner  -GREAT! Wicked ending....
The Open Boat - Crane
The Fall of the House of Usher -Poe


 "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go."
— Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment