Monday, March 22, 2010

Let's start!

I have decided that time is going by way too quickly, and I have lots in life I want to accomplish. I want to be a renaissance girl!! I use to be quite passionate about this and now it is time to reconnect with that quest.

My biggest goal this year is to improve my mind, art and soul. I want to learn as much possible about everything that is out there in the world. I want to read more, experience more culture, life and learning than I ever thought possible.

To accomplish this, my plan is to everyday: pray and reflect on my religion and my beliefs, read some type of literature, draw/paint/sculpt some type of art and document, learn something new about any topic, and have a experience that is beyond my realm of comfort.

I have to balance my life with my role as wife and mother, family, job as a teacher and artist, friends, parishioner...........it will not be easy. it will be a challenge and I am ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment